Chairman of the Board
(Amended 8 Aug. 2006)
- Is a current member of the Association.
- Is a member of the Board.
- The COB will chair all board meetings. He will monitor all committee
meetings and activities.
- Serve as ex-officio member of all committees.
- Work in partnership with the president to make sure board
resolutions are carried out.
- Appoint all committee chairs and with the president, recommend who
will serve on committees.
- Assist president in preparing agenda for the annual business
- Assist president in conducting new board member orientation.
- Work with the nominating committee to recruit new board members and
- Monitors financial planning and financial reports.
- Act as an alternate spokesperson for the organization
- Shall monitor email and generally respond to Association business
within 24 hours.
- Notifies the President in the event he is unavailable for more than