(Amended 8 Aug. 2006)
- Is a current member of the Association.
- Is a member of the Board.
- Is Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer and is
responsible for the ensuring the Association business is conducted in
accordance with the By-laws.
- Will prepare the agenda for the Annual Business Meeting.
- Will chair the Annual Business Meeting.
- Will monitor all committee meetings and activities.
- Serve as ex-officio member of all committees.
- Work in partnership with the COB to make sure Board resolutions are
- Recommend who will serve on committees.
- Assist COB in conducting new board member orientation.
- Work with the nominating committee to recruit new board members and
- Monitors financial planning and financial reports.
- Act as the spokesperson for the organization.
- Shall monitor email and generally respond to Association business
within 24 hours.
- Notifies the COB and V-P in the event he is unavailable for more
than 3 days.