Chief Reunion Planner/Reunion Planner
(Amended 8 Aug. 2006)
- Is a current member of the Association
- Is appointed by the President and COB
- Should attend recurrent training at event planning seminars at least
every third year
- Revise RFP to meet Associationís requirements
- Search potential reunion sites that meet RFP criteria using the
- Obtains Presidentís and COB approval for future reunion sites.
- Ensures that hotels and vendors contracts conform to as much of the
RFP criteria as possible
- Provides a copy of contracts for review by our reunion legal council
advisor before signing
- Is the single point of contact for all hotel and vendor contracts
and service agreements
- Develop meeting and event schedule with the appropriate hotel,
vendor or Association POC. Before finalized, seek approval from the
appropriate board members.
- Develops an Association Reunion Registration Form.
- Is the POC for on-site reviewing and approving contractual issues
such as complimentary rooms.
- Does not develop any business meeting or other program details.
- Routine communication to keep the board advised of plans (is
normally limited to the Association President and the COB)
- Notifies the President and COB in the event he is unavailable for
more than 3 days