(Amended June 19, 2008)
- Is a current member of the Association.
- Is a member of the Board.
- Manages finances of the Association.
- Administers the fiscal matters of the Association.
- Provides timely reports to the Roster Chairman of individual dues
- Provides an annual budget to the Board at the Business Meeting for
- Provides a financial report to the Board as of Jun 30th and Dec
- Treasurer will complete the appropriate forms to meet
IRS requirements for Tax Filing for a Tax Exempt Organization and that
they be submitted to the Board for approval and then filed by the
Treasurer before the required filing date.
- Reports will be submitted by email not later than 30 days of the
- Ensures development and Board review of financial policies and
- Monitors email and generally responds to Association business within
- Notifies the Board in the event he is unavailable for more than 3